Standard documents required to be submitted for business visa:
1. Duly filled application, signed, with pasted photograph
2. Invitation from the Indian company on its letterhead
3. Incorporation letter of the Indian company
4. A letter from current employer stating your position in the company and requesting a visa in connection with upcoming business trip
5. Registration certificate of the company where applicant is employed
6. Travel document (passport)
7. Proof of permanent/temporary registration in the Northwestern Federal District of Russia
Standard documents required to be submitted for employment visa:
1. Duly filled application, signed, with pasted photograph
2. Original employment contract in which salary has to be specified in Indian Rupees
3. Invitation from the Indian company on its letterhead
4. Incorporation letter of the Indian company
5. Travel document (passport)
6. Proof of permanent/temporary registration in the Northwestern Federal District of Russia
NOTE: Applicant may be required to submit additional documents if found necessary during scrutiny of application.
При подаче документов в BLS на нижеуказанные типы виз необходимо предоставить нижеприведенный перечень документов
1. Анкета с вклеенной фотографией, подписью на двух страницах
2. Приглашение от индийской компании на фирменном бланке
3. Свидетельство о регистрации индийской компании (Incorporation Certificate)
4. Письмо от российской компании о просьбе выдать бизнес визу/справка с места рабюоты
5. Свидетельство о регистрации российской компании ОГРН
6. Заграничный паспорт
7. Прописка или регистрация в СЗФО (Северо-Западный федеральный округ) РФ
Рабочая (employment) виза (только для граждан РФ)
2. Оригинал договора о найме с указанием заработной платы в Индийских рупиях
3. Приглашение от индийского работодателя на фирменном бланке
4. Свидетельство о регистрации индийской компании (Incorporation Certificate)
5. Заграничный паспорт
6. Прописка или регистрация в СЗФО (Северо-Западный федеральный округ) РФ
ВНИМАНИЕ: Дополнительные документы могут быть запрошены в процессе рассмотрения анкеты.
Laws of Government of India do not permit use of Thuraya/Irridium satellite phones in India by any foreign nationals. So, the visitors are advised not to carry the satellite phone during their visit to India. Illegal carriage or use of satellite phones in India is liable to seizure and prosecution under Indian Laws.
To make India attractive to cruise passengers and to promote cruise tourism in the country, the Government of India has decided to exempt the requirement of biometric enrolment for cruise tourists arriving with e-visa at the ports of Mumbai, Cochin, Mormugao, Chennai, and New Mangalore for a period of three years i.e. till 31.12.2020.
The Consulate General of India, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation wishes to inform that the Visa Service Charge for the nationals of the Russian Federation and the visa fee for the remaining nationalities have been adjusted to the prevailing exchange rates. The new rates for the Visa Service Charges for all types of visas for the Russian nationals is as follows :
1. Single Entry – Russian Rubles 2330
2. Double Entry- Russian Rubles 5243
3. Multiple Entry-Russian Rubles 6991
In addition to the above, Valid Indian visas can be transferred from old passport of the individual to his/her new passport at the rate of Russian Rubles 2330.
The above rate came into effect on April 1, 2017. The Government charges 177 Russian rubles and the service charges of 237 Russian rubles of BLS will continue to remain the same till further notice.
(1) The nomenclature of the existing ‘e-Tourist Visa’ has been changed to ‘e-Visa’ with three sub-categories i.e. ‘e-Tourist Visa’, ‘e-Business Visa’ and ‘e-Medical Visa’ which will be available to the nationals of 161 countries/territories (list available on the website of the e-Visa).
(2) Following activities will be permitted under 3 subcategories of e-Visa:-
(a) e-Tourist Visa : Recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, and attending a short term yoga programme.
(b) e-Business Visa : Casual business visits.
(c) e-Medical Visa : Medical treatment, including treatment under Indian systems of medicine.
Note : A foreign national will also be permitted to club these activities provided he/she had clearly indicated the same in the application form along with requisite documents.
(3) The international traveler should hold a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in India and a re-entry permit, if that is required under the law of the country of nationality of the applicant. The passport should have at least 2 blank pages for stamping by the immigration officer.
Procedure for applying for e-Visa
In order to avail of the facility of e-Visa, the foreign national concerned shall mandatorily fill in the application online on the e-Visa website https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
The applications are cleared in 72-hours and an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) slip will be sent to the email ID provided by the applicant. The visitor is expected to travel to India with this authorization and a passport with a minimum remaining validity of 6 months. In view of the 72-hrs taken for clearance, visitors are expected to apply for e-Visa at least 4 days before the date of their journey to India. However, the applicants may apply online in advance within a window of 120 days from the date of arrival in India.
The e-Visa will be provided only at the 25 designated international airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore,Mumbai,Chennai). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
An e-Visa will be valid for entry and stay in India within the period of its validity, subject to the conditions specified. The immigration officer may grant a double-entry e-Tourist Visa or e-Business Visa upto a period of 60 days to the passport holders of the countries covered by the e-Visa scheme. Triple entry e-Medical Visa may be granted which can be extended by another 6 months on a case-to-case basis on its merit by the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO)/ Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) concerned.
Conditions for e-Visa
e-Visa can neither be extended nor converted to any other kind of visa during the visa holder’s stay in India except under exceptional circumstances like medical reasons, marriage, PIOs who are otherwise eligible for normal Indian visa etc.
Fee for e-Visa
e-Visa fee is country/territory specific and is non-refundable once the visa fee is submitted. A fee of US $ 75 or equivalent amount in Indian Rupees per passenger (including children) will be charged from Russian nationals as e-Visa fee besides a bank transaction charge of 2.5%. The remaining nationals of other countries/territory may check the e-Visa website for the fees to be paid by them.
e-Visa can be availed for a maximum of 2 times in a calendar year, i.e., January to December.
i. The e-Visa facility shall not be available to the holders of Diplomatic/Official passport holders or laissez passer travel document holders or international travel document holders or individuals endorsed on parents/spouses’ passports;
ii. International travelers having Pakistani passport or Pakistani origin may apply for regular visa at the Indian Mission;
iii. Restriction of one application per email ID per month has been removed;
Introduction of Multilingual Tourist Helpline by India